August 3, 2007 | 21 Comments »
Assalam.i saw lots of islamic orator but i feelDr.zakir naik is the best lecturer as i observed in my 7 years continu observation.by birth i am bangladeshi.i studied in india 4 year and hv oppertunity to enjoy his lacture.as we live in the science and technology era we hv to think and approches with the scientific was.in my concern Dr.zakir naiks lacture and question answer session mostly based on scentific system response as we need.hOPE INSHALLAH MUSLIM UMMAH WILL INCEREASE KNOWLEDGE TO OBSERVE DR.ZAKIR NAIKS LECTURE.
i wanna to purchase dvd or cd of mr zakir naik
InshaAllah brother sharear!
Masha Allah A beautiful lecture.
Allah SWT has given him the gift of memory power;
So we all can get the benefit from him.
Abdul Jaleel USA
Is it possible for me to get a DVD of this lecture?
you can download from youtube also
In The Name Of Allah The Most Merciful, The Most Gracious
As a muslim returning to what is the right way, the straight way to Allah, I have discovered that Dr Zakir Naik has given me more evidence that Al-Islam is the only way to assure that Allah is pleased with our works as his slaves. I have not been able to attend the Masjid everyday but I find myself up in the early hours of the morning listening to his lectures. I thank Allah that he has been given such knowledge to teach such facts to someone like me who is thirsty for all of the knowledge that Allah has in store for us. Praise be to Allah for the perfect understanding of Islam.
Mashallah.. i have one question..? actually my favorite part, why is question answer session not included in most of the videos..?
Assalamu Alaikum.Very Enlightening and fostering peace & prosperity for the citizens of not only india but the for the citizens of humanity.Dr Zakir Naik has proved over and over again more evidence that Al-Islam is final revelation and that may Allah extend his choisest blessing upon him to continue his dakwah.
Zazak Allah Khair for the excellent video in great quality. Please also post the Question and Answer session that followed this session. I saw it on Peace TV and found it really worth sharing with non-Muslims.
DR. ZAKHIR NAIK…..U R THE BEST
plz publish a written copy of the question and answer session so that we can share with our non muslim friends
and may ALLAH give them hidayat(ameen)
zakir doesn’t know what is sanatana dharma, and hindu is a derogatory word given by muhhameddans
i want a free speech form were to get name of the website
i want the free speech for dr.zakir nayk where oto get
Indians are proud to have a son like Dr Zakir Naik, who is doing a tremendrously outstanding work in bringing both the communities together on one platform and sharing his wealth of knowledge with the world. May Allah give him strength and deepen his knowledge on all religions. Truly his hard work will pay off in the long run to make India great and bring all the religions closer to each other.
visit for more whyyislam.blogspot.com/ or click why islam name above
The following link contains some Comparative Religion Points based on Hinduism and Christianity with respect to Islam:
1) Prohibition of Alcohol:- Manu Smriti: 9:235, 11:55; RigVeda: Book 8:Hymn 2: Verse 12, Hymn 21: Verse 14; //BIBLE: Proverbs: 20:1, 23:31; Ephesians: 5:18.
(2) Prohibition of Pork:- //BIBLE: LEVITICUS 11:7-8; Deuteronomy 14:8.
(3) Non-Vegetarian Food:- Ramayana: 2:20:29; Manu Smriti: 5:30, 39; Mahabharata: Anushan Parva: 88.
(4) Veil/Head Scarf:- Rig-Veda: 8:33:19; //BIBLE: 1st Corinthians 11:5.
(5) Oneness of God & Prohibition of Idol Worship:- VEDA: Yajurveda 32:3, 40:8, 40:9; Rigveda 1:164:46, 6:45:16; UPANISHAD: Chandogya 6:2:1, Shwetashvatara 6:9, 4:1, 4:20; GEETA: 7:20, 10:3; BRAHMA SUTRA; //BIBLE: Leviticus 26:1; Exodus 20:4.
(6) Suppression of Women (not in Islam):- RigVeda 8:33:17, 10:95:15; Manu Smrti 8:371, 8:356-358; //BIBLE: Genesis 3:16; Ephesians 5:22-24; 1st Corinthians 14:34-35.
(7) Prohibition of Usury (Interest on Money/Loan/Credit):- Manu Smriti: 11:62, 8:152; //BIBLE: Leviticus 25:36-37; Ezekiel 18:8,13, 22:12; Psalms 15:5.
(8) Prophet Muhammad’s Description:- Bhavishya Purana: Prati Sarag: Parv III: Khand 3: Aday 3: Shaloka 5-8, 10-27; Samveda: Book II: Hymn 6: Verse 8; //BIBLE: Deuteronomy 18:18; John 14:16.
salaams i am humaidhan nooman from sri lanka .recently he came to sri lanka the crowd was 70,000 organizers were taken by surprise .i was one of the volunteers.mashaallh people were happy new and old to him .8 reverted 2 publicly and 6 privately
Hinduism is the most greatest and peaceful religion in my opinion. It also has no boundaries and there definitely is no beginning nor end if you actually think about it. It almost feels as if Dr. Naik is using scripts and degrading however way he can. Mixing and matching, saying this and that to sound smart with Sanatana Dharam. Hinduism is very much entangled and same of which Vedas is. Get your facts straight. We are the only major religon who concentrates with both form AND formless. Try looking in the mirror you non accepting asses !
WOW!!! What a Gift this speaker is.
this zakir fellow is infamous in india for loose talk. he is a good orator, but he misconstucts information to suit agenda. nobody talks to him much because of his useless argumentativeness. what he presents as facts are actually misrepresented data points isolated for a purpose.,
If you come across any good orator, who puts forth arguments, try to understand their motives behind collecting data in this manner. Why does he collect selective data In pursuit of some agenda?
February 2, 2016
October 20, 2015
© 2007 - 2016 - Halal Tube - Powered by Allah